What makes us your best choice for Hearing Aids!
At Boulder Valley Hearing Associates, we know there are more choices than ever when it comes to the purchase of hearing instruments. Your ability to hear and communicate is precious to you and should be checked regularly by a trusted medical professional. Should the time come for you to pursue a solution for a hearing loss, our team of award winning Audiologists are here to advise and guide you through the process of finding that perfect balance between your unique hearing requirements, and the many types of technologies that are currently available. You can trust the dedicated professionals at Boulder Valley Hearing Associates to give you the service and results you are looking for.
- Boulder Valley Hearing Associates is the largest physician supported hearing center in Boulder County.
- Open since 1976, we have served Boulder County and the surrounding regions for nearly 40 years.
- Three convenient locations: Boulder, Lafayette and Louisville
- You get straight forward and honest guidance from a dedicated team of health care professionals.
- Boulder Valley Hearing Associates is an award winning team of Audiologists. “Best Physician Supported Hearing Center”, Boulder County Gold Award.
- Your care is provided by an experienced team member with an advanced degree in Audiology.
- We prescreen and hand pick hearing technologies from reputable manufacturers to ensure that patients experience the best possible results.
- As hearing professionals we know the only way to achieve the right hearing aid fit with long lasting results, is to first understand each patient’s unique hearing loss and the way in which they interact with the world around them.
- Should your hearing loss be the result of a more complicated medical condition, you won’t risk having a hearing related conditon remain undiagnosed or untreated. The Audiologists at Boulder Valley Hearing Associates will quickly identify medical issues that require the attention of one of our seven onsite ENT Physicians, or PA Specialists.
Before you buy!
At times, patients come to us for help after first spending their time and hard earned money on frustrating solutions purchased from retail stores. They were unaware that many businesses are staffed with employees holding a hearing aid dispensing license easily attained in a few brief months with no medical background. We strongly recommend that you entrust your hearing health care to a licensed Audiologists holding an advanced degree and backed by physicians specializing in diagnosing and treating hearing health issues.”